Here at Countryside Ski & Climb, we are dreaming of our next outdoor adventure. With a lot of us unable to go on the outdoor adventures we all love, we are taking this time to plan and prepare for those happy days ahead; whether thats bagging Munros up in the Highlands or tackling a coastal path!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Perfect for youth group expeditions and beyond; Latitude punches well above its weight with a host of new features, using lighter fabrics, making it weigh 150g less with an even smaller pack size.
The new trilateral construction allows for an independently floating layer of insulation which is not compressed by stitching, reducing cold spots and increasing the core temperature. Look out for Thermal Reverb, Thermal Embrace and its temperature regulating Helix Insulation among its many features designed to enhance its thermal capacity.
- New 50D 300T Diamond Ripstop Polyester Outer Shell Fabric - Water resistant and extremely durable. (lighter than before)
- New 50D 300T Polyester Inner Lining Fabric – New polyester lining fabric which is breathable and soft, ensuring warmth and maximum comfort
- New Trilateral Construction - An independent floating layer of insulation which is not compressed by stitching, reducing cold spots and increasing the core temperature
- Insulite Helix - Combining hollow and multi-channel fibres to regulate temperature and moisture within the bag while retaining pack size and low weight
- Thermal Reverb - Aluminimised layer reflects heat back to the user to increase warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated Adjustable Shoulder Baffle - Stops heat escaping from around the hood opening
- 3D Hood with Multi-Cord Closure - Precise fit with dual cord adjustment. Individual cord diameter allows easy differentiation in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Ergonomically designed foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated Zip Baffle - Retains heat and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard - Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining
- Internal Pocket - For convenient storage of small items such as mobile phones
- 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured - In accordance with EN 13537:2012. Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Weight 1.8kg
- Packsize 27.0 x ø22.0cm
- Comfort rating -1°C
- Sleep Limit -7°C
- Extreme Survival -25°C
- Suggested Usage Min -7°
- Suggested Usage Max 20°
- Ext Chest Width 80cm
- Int Chest Width 78cm
- Max User Height 190cm
- Int Foot Width 48cm
- Int Length 205cm
- Mummy Shape
- Performance 3-4 Season
- DofE Recommended Kit
- Left Zip Side
- External Length 210cm
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.