Here at Countryside Ski & Climb, we are dreaming of our next outdoor adventure. With a lot of us unable to go on the outdoor adventures we all love, we are taking this time to plan and prepare for those happy days ahead; whether thats bagging Munros up in the Highlands or tackling a coastal path!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
Perfect for those looking for a bit more leg room and width in their sleeping bag, the Nitestar Quad has been made even better.
Say goodbye to larger pack sizes as our brand-new alpha insulation combines excellent warmth properties with a much-improved compressibility meaning it is smaller and lighter than ever before.
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Alpha Insulation - Lightweight and extra warm, Alpha has a great loft while compressing to a small pack size
- 100% polyester 190T slightly brushed- A soft to touch microfibre lining fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Polair® Diamond Shell - Diamond embossed Polair polyester for a strong, light weight shell
- Square shaped bag - Also known as an envelope shape sleeping bag. Provides generous internal space for freedom of movement and comfort
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Horizontal stitching - Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Woven zip puller - Allows quick and easy operation of the zip
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Zip guard with anti-catch piping - Helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Ext Chest: Width 80cm
- Packsize: 29.0 x ø24.0cm
- Fill Type: Insulite Alpha
- Extreme: -23°
- Suggested Usage Max: 18°
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Performance: 3 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Tog: 10.0
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Suggested Usage Min: -3°
- Int Foot Width: 78cm
- Limit: -6°
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.