Here at Countryside Ski & Climb, we are dreaming of our next outdoor adventure. With a lot of us unable to go on the outdoor adventures we all love, we are taking this time to plan and prepare for those happy days ahead; whether thats bagging Munros up in the Highlands or tackling a coastal path!
PRICE CHALLENGE! We strive to offer a contemporary product selection at competitive prices. If you've seen this product at a more competitive price then please challenge us and we'll see if we can match it.
The Vango Ultralite Pro sleeping bag is designed for year round explorers who demand low weight and small pack size.
The wicking 4T synthetic insulation, structured in a Trilateral construction, improves warmth, eliminates cold spots and conforms closer to the body. Thermal-Reverb redirects heat radiated from the body back to the user making the bag warmer.
This compact lightweight Omega shaped sleeping bag is ideal for trekking; guaranteeing a comfortable, warm night’s sleep regardless of the outside temperature. The Ultralite Pro is recommended by DofE and The Scout Association.
- Tri-Lateral construction - An independently floating layer of insulation is not compressed by stitching, which reduces cold spots and increase core temperature.
- 4T synthetic insulation - Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- The tightly woven construction of the 20D, 33g/m², nylon Polair Active fabric create a warm, soft to touch and easily compressible material which is also water and tear resistant.
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Packsize: 25.0 x 22.0cm
- Suggested Usage Max: 20°
- Comfort: 4°
- Int Length: 205cm
- Suggested Usage Min: -1°
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Fill Type: 4T
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Limit: -1°
- Extreme: -16°
- Zip Side: Left
- Performance: 3 Season
|Orders over £20||Free|
|Orders up to £19.99||£2.50|
Estimated 1 working day for delivery, 2 working days for Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland
We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hour Service and the premium DPD service in the UK . Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are not DPD or Royal Mail working days.
We will inform you by email when your goods are out for delivery and the message will contain a link to allow you to track your consignment via the Royal Mail Tracked 24 and DPD Predict service. If you provide a Mobile number, you should also receive an SMS text message.
We do not deliver to destinations outside the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.